Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stellar Gymkhana

So let me first share with you the lovely, world-class resort I am staying at. The Stellar Gymkhana is in Greater Noida in the outskirts of New Delhi, India. A lovely place.

Here is my domain.



Here is the most important part, my bed.



My room has all the basic amenities, namely a TV, giant dresser with mirror, and a nice bathroom.



And here is view from the window. Ah, the great city of Noida.



Always time for a little dip in the luxury pool.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate the Great said...

I love you Travel Froggie. I love you so much. I love you even more than mommy does. I love you even more than Daddy.

Did you like swimming. Where are you going next?
~ Love, Frog Prince

Do you like the food in India? Can you take a picture of the dining room in India for me, Travel Froggie? Have you met any Tigers like Hobbes in India yet?
~ Love, Sheepie

Travelling Froggie said...

A Frog Prince eh? Sounds exotic.

Well, as a tadpole I was a champion swimmer. Once I got my legs, hopping became my thing. I still swim occasionally, but it tends to make my petticoat bleed, so I don't do it too often.

I simply adore the food in India. I will take some pictures of my favorite dining locations for you and give you and idea of what the food looks like. I indeed have met a tiger or two here, though nothing like my good friend Hobbes. I will post a picture or two when I have the chance.