Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Playing at the Stellar

Well, I have already made the trip from Noida further south to a city called Pune. This was done on Sunday, but I still have adventures to update on from the day before. I will post these over the next few days.

Today I am going to recount my play-time at the Stellar Gymkhana. In addition to having a great swimming pool upstairs, and a nice outside playground, they also have an indoor play area. This includes a ping-pong table, a pool table, foosball, and a whole area that is enclosed in glass and air-conditioned, filled with toys just for toddlers.

My first trip was to the ping-pong table. As anyone who knows me is aware, I am an avid player and quite good at the game. Here I am reclining between matches.


Next I headed over to the slide. One of my favorite toys. I just love going down the slide, especially when no-one is around so I can squeal real loudly as I go down.


I also found a wonderful writing table. I always need to practice my letters, so I took some time to work on my CAPITALS.


After spending some time with my friends Tigger and Pooh,


I headed upstairs for a nice dip with the fishies.


And that is all for today. Tomorrow I will talk a bit about the gym at the Steller Gymkhana. Even a Froggie has to work on his form occasionally.

No comments: