Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Playing Around

So today I decided to just play around some. No sightseeing, no far-away places, just a little fun at the hotel.

We started it off with a good breakfast. Some bacon, an omelet, maybe some fresh fruit, and some orange juice.


Next it is time to get to playing. Fortunately for a Froggie like me, they have a wonderful play area outside here. I tackled the slide:


Then the teeter-totter:


And finally the swing:


After so much playing, I needed a little rest. Since I am a frog, the lake around the hotel seemed like a natural choice. I did not want to get my coat wet though, so instead of swimming, I rented one of the lovely paddle-boats that were available. Very relaxing.


That's all for now. Perhaps I will adventure again some other day.

No comments: