Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Papa Arrives

HE'S HERE!!!


Papa has arrived finally to tour India with me. His flight ended up a little late, and those nasty customs people tried to detain him, but I broke him free.


After we broke out of the airport, we then rushed back to the hotel. An hour and forty-five minutes later we arrived and got checked in to our new, posh little room. Much nicer than my other accommodations. We should have had Papa visit a long time ago, then maybe my stingy daddy would have upgraded us sooner.

Anyway, it is late, and I am tired. Tata for now.

6 comments:

Kate the Great said...

Dear Papa,
I love you, Papa. And I wan to say I love you.

Love,
Frog Prince

Kate the Great said...

Dear Daddy,

I love Daddy. Bring me a present. and Food.

Love,
Sheepie

Kate the Great said...

Dear Daddy,

Please Bring me a present, dear Daddy. I love you.

Love,
Frog Prince

Kate the Great said...

Dear Travelling Froggie,

Hurbert and Little Froggie Love you.

I buyed froggie jammies. They have your face on them.

Love,
Frog Prince

Kate the Great said...

Dear Travel Froggie,

Please bring me back a present too.

Love Sheepie

Kate the Great said...

To all involved in the present getting:

Can you tell what is on our children's mind today... I swear I've raised them better than to ask for presents, but apparently that's all they care about today.

I on the other hand *coughpresentscough* don't ask for such things, and am merely writing *coughpresentscough* to tell you I love you....

Love *ahempresentscoughahem* Kate the Great