Tuesday, October 21, 2008

On our way home

We are coming home!!!

After two months in India, we are finally on our way home. It was a great experience, and one I hope I get to repeat with Mommy some time in the future, but for now I am glad to be heading home. I haven't seen my Frog Prince, Sheepie, or Boy in two long months, and a Travelling Froggie can only stay away so long.

I am blogging this from Newark International Airport, so I can now say I am at least back in the states now. I still have another eight hours before I make it back to Portland, and at least another two before home, but now I can say I am back. It is good to be back.

Right away, I got down to the essentials, like eating an American breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, and ham (the pork kind, not the chicken ham they serve in India) with lots of maple syrup (they use honey in India). After that, Papa and I sat down to catch up on some much neglected solitaire.


We also grabbed these great shots of the New York skyline at sunrise.



I don't know when I will post again. It will not likely be until I make another excursion again in the future. For all my loyal fans, I would say thank you. So long, and have a great day.

No comments: