Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Scuba Froggie

On my second day here in Hawaii I decided I really wanted to get in touch with my water bound friends, so Daddy was nice enough to hire some people to take me out on a boat so I could go and meet them.  Apparently Mommy and Daddy wanted to come along too, so we took the opportunity to do a little scuba diving.
 
 
We had to get up very early to get on the boat and travel out into the ocean.

 
Even froggies like me need to have scuba gear so I got my gear all put together.

 
Then Daddy helped me figure out how to use my regulator.

 
Then Mommy helped me get all my gear on and I was ready to go!
Scuba diving is quite a natural thing for us little froggies. We do live under water some times, after all!  I decided to take a dive where there happened to be sea turtles and clown fish. It made me think of my little boys who love Nemo and Crush from the Finding Nemo movie.  Being such a small guy it was nice to have Daddy and Mommy with me because some of the turtles we saw were as big as Mommy was. The water was very blue and I could see forever it seemed.
 


After a full day of scuba diving and then visiting with Mommy and Daddy's friend I was quite ready for a spot of something good to eat. I decided to hop over to a place called the Top of Waikiki for supper. It is a big round restaurant that sits on top of a build and spins around so you can see all of Waikiki while you eat dinner.  Daddy had a delicious steak and lobster cakes and Mommy had Hawaiian Snapper Sous-vide.

No comments: