Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hopping off the mainland

Hi ho friends! As many of you know I decided that it was time to dust off my suit cases again and take a little holiday. It's been a while since the open road has called to me, and I was itching to go a new adventure. When I heard that Mommy and Daddy were heading to Hawaii for a week, I thought it would be quite the perfect chance for some fun. We drove up to Portland to spend the night since our flight was so early, and I was quite surprised to find that Dr. Doofenschmirtz had visited my hotel room with his "ators" Maybe you know what it does?

 
The next morning we left super duper early on a little plan that took us to San Fransico. Mommy wasn't a big fan of the small plane. I bet she would have liked it better if they had let me fly the plane. Frogs know all about flying planes
 
Daddy and I listened to the radio on the big plane once we started flying over the Ocean.
 
That's all for now. It's quite late, now that Mommy is helping me write this and we have lots more to do tomorrow. So tomorrow I will post about my advetnures at the Polyneasian Cultural center, where I learned to twirl fire sticks, and then about how I went scuba diving today.
 
Ta Ta!
Travel Froggie.

No comments: