Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Family Bartholomeusz

I'd like to spend just a moment to talk about some dear friends of mine. The family Bartholomeusz, being cousins of my chauffeur, are very close. However, being an extremely busy amphibian, I do not get to see them as much as I would like. Imagine my surprise then, when they decided to pop in for a visit.

Currently on a whirlwind tour of the United States of America (though why anyone would take time to tour the colonies when the great castles of England are so accessible, I have no idea), they took time out of their busy schedule to stop by. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. We had pizza, ice cream, and fruit punch, watched Harry Potter, and regaled each other with tales of our travels.

In the morning, they had to continue on their way. I was truly sorry to see them go, and hope to see them again soon.

No comments: